The basis of these charges are derived from Building Local Authority Charges Regulations , valid from 1 April All Charges are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate. Skip Navigation.
- Eviction from the Chagos Islands: Displacement and Struggle for Identity Against Two World Powers (African History).
- Democracy in America: Historical-Critical Edition of De la democratie en Amerique (4 volume set).
- Organocatalytic enantioselective conjugate addition reactions : a powerful tool for the stereocontrolled synthesis of complex molecules?
- Let’s Talk About Love, Baby!;
Read about cookies we use. Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report. You are here: Home Planning and building Building control Building control fees.
For extensions below 4m2 please refer to Schedule 3. Regularisation charge is exempt from VAT. Building notices The charges must be paid at the time this Notice is submitted to the council. Compliance is a legal requirement. Whatever the nature of your building project, our Building Control team can help you manage it from concept to completion.
Throughout your project a dedicated NHBC surveyor works with you to interpret regulations and resolve issues as they arise. They each contain all the latest Approved Documents as well as supplementary guidance notes and material from our in-house experts. They're optimised for mobile devices so are accessible in the office or out on site.
- Black Holes, White Dwarfs, and Neutron Stars - The Physics of Compact Objects!
- Money Jungle: Imagining the New Times Square!
- Molecularly Targeted Therapy for Childhood Cancer.
NHBC Building Regs Plus England is an interactive, online document where you can access the Approved Documents and supporting technical information, guidance documents and articles. Use quick-launch Building Regs Plus England or browse the table below to choose the part of Building Regulations you're interested in.